Other than encouraging each and every one of us to continue to follow the NHS guidelines, i.e. hand washing, sanitising etc. there are some changes that have to be made in the light of the current situation, as we feel that we have to be sensible and wise over the next month or so.
Those changes are Firstly, over the next 4 weeks we will only be having the 10.30am meetings here at Elim. If you in the vulnerable bracket don't forget you can still join us via the live link here:
Please note the following:
- There will be no Sunday evening services
- There will be no K.E.Y. or Friendship hour.
- Toddlers has ceased for at least 4 weeks, all these things will be reviewed at Easter so please watch this space.
- The Quiz night that was supposed to be on Saturday 21st March has also been cancelled and will be re-arranged for later in the year (again watch this space).
- HBC Easter event has been canceled. We have also had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Easter 1 day HBC special, but we are very much looking forward to running the week long summer HBC on 27th July 2020.
The thing about this Corona Virus is that more than anything it has spread fear, anxiety and dread. As Christians, knowing that God is with us, we do not fear or worry and must not over react but must react and follow guidelines.
Look forward to seeing you all on Mothering Sunday for another fresh encounter with God
Pastor Ryan Morton